Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance
Cadillac has an exceptional program that perfectly aligns with our efforts to address the unique expectations of today's luxury customer.
ALL 2011 AND NEWER CADILLAC VEHICLES COME STANDARD WITH CADILLAC PREMIUM CARE MAINTENANCE.
It's a maintenance program that provides more peace of mind by covering certain required maintenance services during the first 4-years or 50,000-miles(6) of the vehicle's operation. It aligns with the terms of our 4-year or 50,000-miles(6) bumper-to-bumper New Vehicle Limited Warranty. And, it is fully transferable.
CADILLAC PREMIUM CARE MAINTENANCE COVERS ROUTINE MAINTENANCE SERVICES, (WHEN SCHEDULED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE OWNER'S MANUAL), INCLUDING:
- Oil Changes: Based on your Cadillac's Oil Life Monitor system
- Tire Rotation every 7,500 miles
- Engine air cleaner filter replacement
- Passenger compartment air filter replacement
- Multi Point Vehicle Inspections (MPVI)
CADILLAC VEHICLES COME BACKED WITH A 6-YEAR/70,000-MILE(6) POWERTRAIN LIMITED WARRANTY FOR 2013 MODELS (5-YEARS/100,000-MILES(6) FOR 2012 AND OLDER MODELS).
The Cadillac Powertrain Limited Warranty is fully transferable and requires no deductible. If you need repairs due to a defect in your engine, transmission, or drive systems in the first 6-years or 70,000-miles(6) for 2013 vehicles (5-years/100,000-miles(6) for 2012 and older models), Cadillac has you covered. And, if your vehicle needs service, Cadillac is there with 24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation to get you where you need to be for 6-years / 70,000-miles(6) for 2013 models (5 years/100,000 miles(6) for 2012 and older models). For specifics please visit www.cadillac.com/warranty
Owning a Cadillac has its privileges, and you are eligible for all of them the moment you get behind the wheel.
ONSTAR VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS LESSEN THE WORRY OF MAINTAINING YOUR VEHICLE
Your Cadillac vehicle comes with one year of OnStar Directions and Connections. And with OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics(3), maintaining your Cadillac is as easy as checking your email.
Every month you can automatically receive an email with the results of hundreds of regular checks of your engine, StabiliTrak®, antilock brakes, and other key systems. You'll keep on top of vehicle maintenance with email alerts that tell you precisely when to change your oil or put air in your tires. If you want a diagnostic check between emails, just push the OnStar button, and an Advisor can run a check while you're driving. That's peace of mind, when you need it.
And if you need a helping hand with scheduling your Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance services or other vehicle repairs, OnStar is there for you, too. OnStar offers Dealer Maintenance Notification capability as part of your OnStar subscriber services. When your Cadillac vehicle needs routine maintenance or service, your vehicle has the capability to notify your preferred Cadillac dealer. Your dealer will contact you to set up an appointment to assist with whatever you need. Visit onstar.com or contact your Cadillac dealer if you would like to sign up for complimentary Dealer Maintenance Notification services from OnStar(4).
TRUST YOUR CADILLAC TO THOSE WHO KNOW IT BEST
To ensure that your vehicle receives first-quality service, Cadillac requires having all maintenance and service needs performed by an Authorized Cadillac dealership.
There are some key advantages to having your car maintained by a Cadillac dealership, including:
Knowledgeable and friendly service staff, with factory-trained and certified technicianState-of-the-art equipment and tools designed to diagnose and service your Cadillac vehicleGenuine GM Parts that meet stringent factory specifications to help you keep your vehicle running at peak performanceCADILLAC CONTINUES TO CARE--BEFORE AND AFTER YOU DRIVE YOUR NEW CADILLAC HOME.
WORLD-CLASS COVERAGE COMES STANDARD.
Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance
- 4-years/50,000-miles(6) standard scheduled maintenance
Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty
- 4-years/50,000-miles(6) standard with no deductible
Transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty
- 6-years/70,000-miles(6) for 2013 models (5-Years/100,000-Miles(6) for 2012 and older models) with no deductible
24/7 Roadside Assistance and Courtesy Transportation
- 6-years/70,000-miles(6) for 2013 models (5-Years/100,000-Miles(6) for 2012 and older models)
OnStar® Directions & Connections Plan
- 1 Year(3) Standard
(1) The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge,
tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Cadillac
vehicles' destination freight charges.
(2) Multi-Point Vehicle Inspection: A comprehensive vehicle inspection, performed by a qualified dealership, that evaluates multiple points on a particular vehicle such as: the engine, transmission, safety equipment, and tires.
(3) Capabilities vary by model. Visit onstar.com for details and system limitations.
(4) Dealer Maintenance Notification requires active OnStar subscription service.
(6) Whichever comes first. See dealer for details.